*Shipping is free of charge to Europe and the USA for all posters worth 350.- Swiss Francs or more.
Taxes, VAT, customs declaration costs and other import fees are at the charge of the buyer.
- For all posters shipped to Asia, Australia, Africa and South America, 50% of the shipping costs will be charged to the buyer.
- For metal signs and objects, a minimum of 50% of the international shipping costs will be charged to the buyer.
- For posters of less than 350.- Swiss Francs, a minimum of 50% of the international shipping costs will be charged to the buyer.
- For posters mounted on hard backing and/or frames, a minimum of 50% of the international shipping costs will be charged to the buyer.
All our shipments are professionally packed and insured free of charge until delivery.
We use Fed Ex or Swisspost, depending on the format and the country of destination.
Packaging and insurance are also included in the price.
The posters are sent in reinforced tubes, together with their certificate, invoice and customs documents.
You will also receive a shipment notice and a tracking number.
Sent within 5 days
If your poster is already mounted, your order will be sent within 5 days after the purchase.
If your poster is NOT already mounted and your order includes the mounting, then a delay of 2 weeks is necessary to complete the work.
In this case, You will be kept informed of the different conservation and mounting stages.
The posters will be securely rolled and sent in tubes to ensure a safe delivery.
Insurance is included in the price.
Would you like your poster to be mounted ?
If your order does not include mounting, we can offer you the following choices :
- To receive your order without mounting as ordered
- To have your poster mounted in our restauration studio with a preferential additional cost according to the format of the poster.
This work takes around 2 weeks.